Saturday 13 August 2011

Post for Lynne!

Here is a post specially for Lynne!


Poor girl stuck by a pool in Portugal with slow connections...I could almost feel sorry for her!


She challenged anyone going to the Festival of Quilts to send her photos of her friends



The lovely Mandy from Simply Solids and DH!




Mr Aurofil wasn't there when we visited but his friend stood in for him!



Katy from I'm a Ginger Monkey and Fat Quarterly





Anne and DH from Quilt Essentials Lynne's LQS

They are all lovely people and certainly Mandy is great to order fabric from!  


Loved meeting them all!

Thanks Lynne for the challenge!



4 comments:

  1. Oh yay thank you so much, I can see all of those and they're such great pics - I love the one of Mandy and Lewis - they're pretty tall too, aren't they - I'm like the dwarf when I get together with Mandy and Katy at the same time! I love how awkward the Aurifil guy looks! Katy looks fabulous as always and lovely pics of the wonderful Ann and Darren too - thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. challenge well and truly met I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a fab time, and with my blogging buddy Susan too - so jealous! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee! The Aurifil guy looks thrilled to be posing for a photo! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...