Sunday 25 September 2011

Just one more thing!

I have packed one mugrug and goodies package off to Partner 1.  Bye bye little Hoo - have a safe journey and settle down in your new home!


Still wanted a little extra for Partner 2 - so I thought I'd make a little pincushion...


She didn't ask for one I know but I've already made a pouch so just wanted something to go inside.  First of all I made an attempt to make something like a cupcake pincushion...






Didn't quite like it enough so I get to keep that one and soldier on.  I looked for inspiration and it came to me....











I love it and would happily have it back if Partner 2 doesn't like it!  May have to make another one if she does.  Little applique on the front and some of my Dan Stiles fabric ( from the Across the Seas baby quilt ) at the back!  Added a bit of Dan Stiles selvedge as a little label and think it looks cute!


The mugrug and goodies are all parceled up so it is good to post on Monday!






Then all I have to do is wait until they arrive....! Oh and maybe open a parcel or two myself!  Excitement level?  Sky high!







13 comments:

  1. How cute is that?!! Have you got any of your parcels yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous swap package Nicky, you're swap partner will love it I'm sure!
    That cupcake pinny is supercute btw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pincushion, though I wouldn't want to stick pins into that cute wee birdie! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicky, this is a gorgeous package and I`m hoping I`m your partner. I love your little cupcake pin cushion by the way - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nicky you are so talented! That cupcake is adorable and the birdy pincushion is so cute :) I'm sure all your partners will be very happy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your goodies are wonderful! Love the birdie pincushion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You are so fantastically creative. I love that little bird pin cushion! Loooovvvvvvve him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How could your swap partner not love what you have made? I LOVE the pincushion. You really have found your niche here SS. I am excited at seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You could always just pop them through the door, much quicker and cheaper xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the cupcake! But the bird is adorable too. Good job...you can swap with me anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm still sure that mug rug HAS to be for me!
    But if not, I'm sure your partner will love it as much as I would!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That little bird is adorable!! You are making incredibly nice things for your partners - lucky them whoever they might be!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...