Sunday 1 April 2012

My March in Fabric!

This was March - the month of mad hares, a bit of sunshine and a hope that I might get closer to my goal of NO MORE UFOs!  One UFO finished in the top left corner and two more showing progress - middle and bottom right....that cannot be bad!  






I have to thank the lovely Rhonda and her Finish-along! for that progress!  

Thank you Rhonda! Thank you Rhonda!  Thank you, thank you Rhonda!

The one in the middle wasn't on my list for the first quarter but I was thinking of including it in my next list and have just moved it closer to the finishing line in anticipation.  

You can all join in for the next quarter - April to June - the link up post will be at Rhonda's on 7th April.   Go check it out!

I finished my other two quilts in previous months so that was a great result for me.



My other pics are of bee blocks, my blog birthday giveaway, a reversible bag I finished up from fabric cut out and given away by the lovely Cindy!   And my new project Rose Star blocks directed by the lovely Clare @ Selfsewn though she has now started another project - tjah I just cannot keep up!


Linking up to Lynne and her Fresh Sewing Day!  Check out what everyone else has been up to and I'll no doubt see you there!






16 comments:

  1. Hello Nicky, nice to meet you too. Love your blog and all your creations. If you want to know more about the world map quilt you'll have to come back, or maybe even become a follower :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the Frite Nite teeth - fabulous!! And I can't wait to see more fabulous RS blocks...and how you finish the polo fruits quilt!!! You've had a great month - tops marks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for progress! Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a beautiful finish on your UFO - good luck with tackling them in the next quarter. I'd say you had a very productive month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy! Some great makes there Nicky! Can't wait to see what you get up to this month!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great month, well done for working on your UFOs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done you all round! I need to tally up my FAL finishes...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello - looks like it was a great month for you. Love the bags. I'm popping over from Lily's Quilts link-up. Amy from www.craftyshenanigans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your Rose Star blocks, I never got off the blocks with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow - great mosaic - you have been busy - fabulous makes nicky

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have had a fruitful month. Some good finishes! Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely o see them all again! Great month

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very productive month well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you've put a dent in those UFOs Nicky - love the wagon wheel quilt - is so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...