Thursday 6 December 2012

Fabricate could be coming your way!


Kerry, at PennyDog Patchwork , was my partner in the Mouthy Stitches 2 Swap.   She asked for a Carl the Chameleon tote and she got it!  



After Susan paired me up with Kerry I realised I had seen and was taken by a quilt she had made at the Festival of Quilts - in fact is was the only one I got around to blogging about!



Well Kerry is multi-talented and not only does she sew, make jewelry and lovely chocolates she has talents in publishing.  She is now keen to launch a new modern British quilting magazine.  What a clever woman she is!

But first  she needs some support from the quilting community to make this happen.  If she can get enough people signing up to subscribe, donate or place adverts she will launch ....



You can find out more here and here!  And she now has a free sample project you can download from that second link - look in the gallery section!  Have fun!

Not sure what you are waiting for!  Go and look - I have put myself down for a six month subscription - can't wait!   Love a good read with a cup of tea!




5 comments:

  1. Will I be able to get copies in the US if I subscribe.....would love to help out either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear- by the way I meant to email you- I took my carl bag with me to the distributors with my documents in and I think he was the one who swung it for me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...