Tuesday 16 June 2015

Scraptastic Tuesday - June Winners!


Scraptastic Tuesday

I am a bit late in letting you know who the winners are for this month.   My apologies but if you are desperate just scroll down!  Of course you may already know from skipping over to Leanne's blog.

I have been working on my vintage circles quilt - it might take a while yet to finish.

As an antidote, I plunged into my green scrap box recently, and had fun making these scrappy blocks.    I know several of you have done similar things and I'm so glad I have at last got round to it.  

I am thinking of 'sashing' it with a solid but am not sure which one yet.


Not only that, but I finished a Finish Along project, which dates back to Fat Quarterly Retreat 2014 and my hand quilting class with the lovely Jen Kingwell



It is quite scrappy too!  I was trying to suggest birch trees with their stripey white bark!  Not beautifully displayed with my masking tape but all I have for now!

But now it's high time to announce the randomly drawn winners from the June Scraptastic Link up. First, thank you to our fantastic sponsors:



Here are the prizes and the randomly picked winners. If you are a winner, we will email you later today. You can click on the links to go to the projects by the winners:


Please join Leanne and I on the second Tuesday of July for the next Scraptastic Tuesday link up (July 14, 2015). In the meantime feel free to use the hashtag #scraptastictuesday and/or our button anytime you are sharing your scrappy projects.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners and yours sponsors.Thanks, I`m one of the lucky winners!!

    Those greens are delicious.Green is one of my favorite color.
    Have a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green. I am one of the winners as well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green blocks are great. I should start making scrappy blocks, they turn out nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - thank you so much Nicky and Leanne. What wonderful news to wake up to! Congrats to all of the winners and thanks again for the fun linky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners!

    P.S. Love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! The hand quilting really adds something extra!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...