Tuesday 20 October 2015

A Year of Scraptastic Tuesday - October winners!

Scraptastic Tuesday


So have you been busy scrapping this month!?   

Leanne and I have now been running this linky party for a whole year .....I find it hard to believe!   Do you?

It has been so inspiring for us and I have made lots of scrappy quilts during this time.


Here is a couple of mosaics of my scrappy projects








I seems quite amazing to realise I have made so many but then I had help with quite a few! And some started before our linky party but I finished them during.

With so many quilts you would think I wouldn't have any scraps left but the truth is I seem to have more!   How does that work?

So it looks like I need to keep scrapping and would love some company along the way...





A huge thank you to our generous sponsors for providing the following prizes which have been awarded randomly among those of you who link up to the lucky winners listed:
It's a busy work day today, so winners, please watch for an email later on to get you matched up with your prizes.

Please plan to join Leanne from She Can Quilt and I for the November Scraptastic Tuesday Link Up on November 10, which will be the second Tuesday in November.  

3 comments:

  1. Ooo - that's very exciting. Thank you so much. I love seeing all the scrappy inspiration on this link up each month. There will always be endless scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners and to you for all those lovely scrappy quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...