Thursday 15 October 2015

FAL 2015 Quarter 4



2015 FAL at On the Windy Side




Well I don't seem to have finished anything in Quarter three so I am reposting my previous mosaics/list and hoping for a bit more success this time around.

My rollover projects from Q1, 2 and 3


Main photo:  Double Wedding Ring - a scrappy project I'm making at the same time as Trudi and Jude make theirs
Top Right, down the right and left:  Nordik - my stingy bee quilt from 2014
Hexy stars - blocks from Gayle and Helen to make a Siblings Together quilt
Square in a square blocks from swap - must continue making these with ome cute fussy cut centres
Miscellany - Lots of leftovers from other projects to make into quilts for Siblings Together
Vintage Circles - Just need to add more to this top
KLT2 - KLT scraps and LV 

New projects....


Top Row: Clothes - I used to make them, have seen lots of people do it and want to have another go; Bring Me Flowers , pattern by Jen Kingwell; Eat your Greens - scrappy project for Siblings Together; Medallion starter from Catherine that I will work on for Siblings Together

Middle Row:  Fabric from Emma to make two quilts for Siblings Together - Kaleidoscope quilts, one nearly finished; Scandi Christmas 2 projects for Fat Quarterly; Stars & Pinwheels from Catherine for Siblings Together

Bottom Row: Alfie RabbitScrappy applique quilt; Fruity Swirl blocks from Catherine for a Siblings Together quilt;  Square blocks from @Salamanda001 for a Siblings Together quilt 



To be honest I think I finished so much in Quarters 1 and 2 that I wore myself out!

The main ones I want to finish are my UFOs – Vintage circles and Nordik.   I did get the tops finished in quarter three and that was a major achievement but now that I'm really happy with both tops I'm feeling a bit tentative about quilting them.   

I'm also adding a few projects below to the already long list....A couple of bee quilts, a few newish starts and more tops or partial projects donated by supporters of Siblings Together - together we are completing ufos and making them into something useful.  I feel very happy about that.

Alhambra Quilt

Stingy Bee row quilt

Drunkard's Path/HST block quilt top and Star top donated by Gayle Brindley for Siblings Together


KLT Wonky Star top

Christmas Quilt top (no photo yet)
and Pink and Green Sampler top made by Britt

5 comments:

  1. Flip I'm exhausted reading this, I hope it helps you focus and get things done rather than make you feel sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list. It makes mine look achievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list. It makes mine look achievable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy as always XD I love that pickle green background you've chosen for your double wedding ring quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...