Thursday 28 July 2016

Siblings Together

I have made quite a few of the quilt as you go tiles quilts for Siblings Together, with lots of help from you lovely quilters.

Well just when I thought I had got to the end, more blocks arrived!

Unfortunately I was flagging a bit in energy levels by then and also had lots to do as a parent - you know there were exams and the end of term - so I didn't get around to finishing the last few quilts in the block drive.

Yesterday I got back into the swing of things and finished one of the three quilts I had left to put together - here are the blocks 


Here is the mistake I made - it does not always go to plan 


And here it is finished....


Better view here I think 



  

This quilt will join the others sitting in my dining room.  


 I will label them all up and then let Delma from Siblings Together know they are ready and she will come and pick them up from my house.   I'll be so glad to see them start on their journey to meet their new owners and it will be nice to free up some space - ready to start next year's campaign!

I'm linking this one up here:





Siblings Together Quilt Linky Party

And it is another finish from my FAL list - number ten!   I'll be linking it up at the end of this quarter.  


Here is my original list.




Finish A Long 2016

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah, Nicky! You have worked so hard for Siblings Together. I am sure Delma will be thrilled to receive the stash of quilts you have to hand over to her. Now you can enjoy making some projects of your own. Very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...