Tuesday 11 October 2016

My FAL 2016 Quarter Four list!

Finish A Long 2016



This is the last quarter of the year people and I have lots left on my huge list of last quarter.  I did finish 18 projects which sounds great until I mention that there were 46 projects on my list!

I regret to say I can use the exact same mosaic for my own quilts as I have only worked on two and they are not finished...progress on those two below


Working clockwise:
1. Double Wedding Ring aka Hoopla Quilt - a f:inished top; 2.  KLT applecore and 3. Alhambra quilt (not yet finishe tops); 4. Bring Me Flowers (2 blocks); 5. Oakshott Christmas candy quiltlet (an idea and FQ bundle);  6. Britt's quilt - being handquilted;  7. 2016 Scraptastic Sampler - a finished top; and  8. Greek Cross baby quilt needs a bit more quilting and some bits need requilting; 
  


Here is my meagre progress on the two quilts I have worked onThe finished top (unless I add a border) of my scraptastic sampler now looks like this:



And I have managed some handquilting on Britt's Quilt, which now looks like this




Next up are the quilts I'm making for the charity Siblings Together - I did finish three quilts last quarter and I made a start on two.  Here is my updated mosaic which also has a new start inspired by the lovely house blocks donated to the charity at Stitch Gathering, and I have decided to make my Trellis blocks into a quilt for the charity:




Working clockwise: 9. Trellis quilt ; 10/11 Circles quilt x 2; 12. Butterflies ; 13. Superhero quilt ; 14. Houses quilt



Clothes making is my new (or rather renewed) interest!   I did get a few things made last quarter but a few remained and have now been joined by some new ones (I may even have more than these - yes I have got a bit carried away  confess):



Top Row 
15. Aster Shirt in Leafscape; 16. Juniper trousers in Linen ;  17. Xmas PJs 
Middle Row 
18. Alder Shirt Dress in Liberty & cambric; 19 Out and About Dress in jersey; 20/21. A-line skirts x2
Bottom Row 
22. Camas blouse in striped shirting ; 23/24. Archer shirt in Liberty needlecord x 2 ; 25. Myla Tank in Liberty Chiffon ;




Top Row
26. Beckley Shawl in Black Isle yarn; 27. Rosebud scarf; 28. Washi dress in big bird fabric and grey cord; 
Middle Row
29. Gored skirt in Liberty Varuna wool (need to hem it) ; 30. Zinnia skirt in silk (need to hem it) ; 31. Gored skirt in Indian silk; 
Bottom Row
32.  Chantilly dress in Liberty lawn ; 33. Another Myla tank in Liberty chiffon; 34. Chardon skirt in Paisley 


And of course I had to add a few new ones!  Though I should give upholstery a go! 



Top Row
35. Embroidery piece from my workshop with Carina ; 36. Upholster bathroom chair (I bought this second hand and have been meaning to replace the tatty fabric since) ; 37. More fabric boxes ; 
Bottom Row 38. Upholster two Ercol armchairs (It doesn't go with my carpet) ; 39. Liberty stars something - possibly a cushion ; 40. Upholster dining room chairs X 9 (my hubby has been nagging me for years to do something about this)

So hey not as long as last time!   Distinct possibilities of getting lots done then??  Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. I never thought to just list them all! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm particularly looking forward to seeing the dressmaking and the upholstery! Off to catch up with other lists - there's a lot of us with ridiculous lists this quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. =) I am looking forward to learn more of your projects. Good luck finishing some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good luck Nicky. You powered through so many projects last quarter - 18 is a great total!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...