Thursday 28 April 2011

Another mini monochrome!

I'm getting to like this project - my hubby has actually said something complimentary about it and wants them to be used as placemats, which they could be....




I did straight vertical lines last time, so this is straight double diagonal lines - bit wonky in places but I think that's because my presser foot was sticking to my too sticky masking tape,  also didn't have my glasses on!  Silly me!




However I did manage to achieve quite a pleasing textural effect on the back with some nice pleating....... 




 Okay I messed up, but these are only practice pieces and I have to admit I need more practice!  That is the point!  Onwards and upwards (hopefully) - this is a warts and all post....!


Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...