Friday 9 September 2011

Sneaky Peeky!

I spent a bit of time recently on my first Goodie Swap mugrug.   I know I am a bit slow off the starting block but I prevaricate like billy-o when I am not sure what I am doing...I was not sure what I was doing, but now I do!


Here is a sneaky peeky photo - can't show more or it will give the game away....






More will follow so if you think this could be yours partner keep watching!


Next up a goody to go with and I have two ideas at the minute but which should I go with???


Here is a clue to what I am thinking as one idea....










This person lives overseas so I cannot be slow to finish if the package is to get there in time!  But whose name is on the address label?






3 comments:

  1. That's a VERY sneaky peek! And jewellery too. Lucky partner, who isn't me, because we all know I am not overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go with that idea!! I want to see it!! I'm intrigued by the sneak peek...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see more! Will you post photos once it's received?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...