Monday 20 August 2012

This one's for you Helen!



One of the first quilts that spoke to me at the Festival of Quilts was this one ....
by Penny @ pennydogpatchwork



It made me think of two canine pals which feature in one of my favourite blogs....can you guess who I'm thinking of?   This one maybe ??  Congrats to Archie on winning Pets on Quilts Dog category and I am thinking Helen should capture his image in fabric so he can be a permanent pet on quilt as well as a temporary one!

Will be back with more on FoQ later!






15 comments:

  1. Awwwwww!!!! I love it - thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved that one, didn't we! So pleased you got a photo of it what with me being a numpty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look a tad like Archie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! That's MY quilt! It really freaked me out when it jumped out of my blog reader lol

    I've started one of Giant George this weekend, I couldn't help myself :)

    Thank you lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is fab! I think you should have kidnapped it for Archie though ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great quilt it really does look like her dogs! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lovely! Poor Helen, something else to add to that long list of must makes... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Archie won?? How did I miss that...

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it...and vey envious of you going to the FOQ - do report back with lots of details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing! Good to hear from you at last! Thought you'd emigrated! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it - I am a sucker for anything with a doggy face!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  12. a beautiful quilt.
    Love your previous pics of your fluffy bundle. Your stripey quilt top is coming together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that quilt - I voted on it recently at the Blogger's Quilt Festival:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...