Tuesday 2 June 2015

#scraptastictuesday the really late version




Scraptastic Tuesday


I'm sorry my husband had the day off yesterday and I keep thinking it must be Monday!  

I have been scrapping today in between acting as a taxi service.  I've had a bit of a tidy up in my sewing room and came across some leftovers from cutting my clamshells.


One of the things that put me off buying a Sizzix machine for so long was the thought of wasted fabric.  Cutting out my clamshells left me with this shape.



I couldn't just throw those quarter circles away....!  So I stitched a few together and decided to stitch up the rest




Not sure whether to leave them as twins or quartets!?

I've asked on IG what I should do with them and I've had some great suggestions:

Baskets, birds, butterflies, flowers and abacus or Bring Me Flowers blocks!

What would you do?

Please remember to link up next Tuesday 9th June to #scraptastictuesday.   You can link up either here or on Leanne's blog and the link is open for a week. 

You can link once with a project either in progress or completed or your thoughts on how to tame your scrap mountain - we are looking for inspiration to keep using our scraps up. You can link with a blog post, an instagram photo or a Flickr photo and your link is your entry into the random draw for great sponsored prizes.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have been up to.

Now what has Leanne been up to?

2 comments:

  1. Not sure what I would do. I have a GO and I often don't like the waste so any small pieces I trim off, make into small squares and use them for other projects. For the money I paid for the machine, I seldom use it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...